Cookieees anyoneee? ^.^
This one right here is a very recommended cookie recipe. It's very super easy to make, almost impossible to be failed, except the Almighty God want you to fail, hihihi. I took this recipe from NCC's Cake and Cookies Recipes book. I did some modification to make it suitable with the ingredients I had in the kitchen :p
So here it is the recipe with my modification, enjoy :)
250 gr low protein flour
100 gr palm sugar
125 gr peanut butter
100 ml vegetable oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp butter
1 egg yolk
Dark cooking chocolate, melted
How to :
- In a medium bowl, mix palm sugar, peanut butter, salt, vegie oil, butter and egg yolk until fully incorporated.
- Add the flour a little at a time, mix well.
- Take a little dough and shape it round or whatever you want ;)
- Put them on a greased baking sheet, and bake them in the 160 celcius degree preheated oven for about 30 minutes (or depends on your oven).
- Take it out of the oven, let cool.
- Dip half part of the cookie into melted chocolate, let cool.
- Store in an air tight container.
|It tasted very delicious, I couldn't stop eating, hihihi.|